- Company car drivers can charge their electric cars in the comfort of their own homes. Our smart meter gateway ensures intelligent control of the charging process. The electricity only flows when the grid has a low load and the power consumption permits it.
- We take care of the charging infrastructure in the garage, i.e. the installation of the wallbox as well as the complete service and maintenance. Everything is included in the fixed monthly price – even the electricity used by employees. A secondary meter calculates the electricity costs independently of private electricity consumption.
- The electric car can be charged not only at home, but also at work and at over 200,000 charging stations across Europe. All drivers need is the Mer app and their charging card.
- Billing is based on fleet leasing logic: Mer offers you predictable, transparent costs through a fixed monthly flat rate. This flat rate is based on mileage, contract term and vehicle model.
- Through commercial conditions, you benefit from an excellent price-performance-ratio with double tax advantages when billing. We will be happy to explain to you in detail how this works.
100% green electricity
At Mer, we rely on 100 percent green electricity from wind and hydropower 100 percent green electricity from wind and hydropower to pave the way for a sustainable mobility and energy transition. With our eeFlat, we want to bring about meaningful change in the present in order to shape a sustainable future together. Become a part of it now!