From medium-sized family businesses to major international corporations: more and more companies are providing their employees with electric company vehicles. This brings numerous advantages, because in addition to the contribution to climate protection, fuel and maintenance costs are reduced, as are the charges for motor vehicle taxes and insurance.
Are you a facility manager looking for a simple solution for your fleet - at the lowest possible cost level? Then you have come to the right place, because we help you with the Planning, coordination and implementation. At Mer, we use our planet's natural resources responsibly and rely on wind and hydroelectric power. Our mission: We believe that a future power supply with 100 percent green electricity is possible.
New demands on facility managers
If you have not yet had any experience with electric mobility, there are probably still some uncertainties. What do you need to consider during the planning phase? Who takes care of the installation of the charging stations and how can the charging quantities be controlled?
At Mer we offer you with eeCharging a scalable solution that can be easily expanded as the number of employees grows. All drivers need is an access card and our app - that's it. The switch to electric mobility should feel good for the employees and for you as a facility manager - now and tomorrow. That's why we take as many tasks off your hands as possible and guide you through the entire process. Our experts take a look at the facility on site and clarify the following questions with you, among others:
- Which Charging solutions are best suited for your location? Whether wallboxes or fast chargers, we can help you decide and install the hardware on request.
- How can all employees charge their e-cars without overloading the power grid? Learn more about our smart load management and the optimal distribution of the loading quantities.
- How do you keep track of so many employees? Each driver receives a Access card with the appropriate authorization, and there are also charging cards for visitors.
- How does the billing process work? With us you have through monthly invoices at a fixed price and regular reporting provide full cost transparency.
- Who takes care of the technical operation? From Telephone service to fault clearance managementWe take the work off your hands and are always available for you.
Together we can reduce the burden on the environment and sustainably protect our blue planet. Let us work out a good solution that is technically straightforward and works reliably from day one. That is our motto at Mer: Simple. Blue. Good.
For a new togetherness: Talk to us now