Charging station operation
Mer experience for the operation of your charging infrastructure
What do charging stations at your company, a large fast-charging park or the wallbox at the town square have in common? Your users don’t care how complex the processes are behind all these differently scaled charging options. They just need to work and be intuitive to use. That’s exactly what Mer takes care of.
As an experienced Charge Point Operator (CPO) with our own charging network of more than 1,000 charging points, we can also assist you as an operator of your charging infrastructure or as a partner.
This is how it works
Configure individual solutions for your charging infrastructure from our operating variants and choose from our additional options!
Optional: Mer Self-Service-Portal Access
Keep an overview with the Mer self-service portal access
- Transparent visualization of all your own charging stations
- Analysis & evaluation of charging processes
Optional: Mer THG quota
Mer Germany as quota filler bundles and trades the quotas
- With bundled trading volume Mer Germany achieves best prices on the quota markets
- No effort for customers
- Additional and constant refund per kWh
Optional: Mer load management
You only have limited power available for your charging stations? Load management is the solution.
- Power control of the charging points using an intelligent internal or external load management system.
- Integration of different generators and consumers
- Avoidance of load peaks through intelligent distribution of the available charging power